See below for information about positions currently available at One Family!
Director of Development
This is a critical leadership position for One Family, as the incoming Director of Development will oversee all aspects of development for One Family, with a focus on building a major gifts program. S/he will identify, cultivate and solicit major donors and build a pipeline of support for this mission-driven organization. Serving as a partner to the Executive Director, the incoming Director of Development will assist in crafting the strategic plan for One Family and develop a blueprint for achieving the fundraising goals of the organization. S/he will work closely with the Board of Directors to achieve new levels of funding and create a plan for sustaining and increasing results over time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of individual, foundation, corporate and government support
- Develop a comprehensive development program to support current and future resource needs with a specific focus on individual giving
- Develop comprehensive, proactive strategies for maximizing giving among existing and prospective individual, corporate and foundation donors
- Prepare and oversee the management of all direct mail appeals, grants, sponsorship proposals and annual report
- Provide management and oversight for all fundraising events, including the organizationís 15-year anniversary gala in 2015
- Manage external grant and special events consultants
Interested applicants should call Christine Guarino, Search Director, LOIS L. LINDAUER SEARCHES, LLC, at 617-262-1102, or send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.