One Family is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Program Assistant who will provide an exceptional level of support and customer service to our Scholars and Alumni. Reporting to the Program Officer of the One Family Scholars program, the Program Assistant will coordinate the delivery of our supportive programming in the areas of: college success, career success, leadership success, and financial success. S/he will support the day-to-day operations of the One Family Scholars program, including the scholarship selection and award process, data collection, and maintaining active communication with Scholars, Alumni, Community Partners, and other stakeholders. This position will require outstanding organizational skills, as well as the as well as the ability to engage, support, and collaborate with a diverse array of stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Program Officer to coordinate programming for the One Family Scholars program, including coordination and logistics for Lunch and Learns, financial coaching sessions, group workshops, on-campus events, our annual Leadership Retreat, and other programming.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to One Family Scholars in order to support their achievement of individual and program goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, serving as a point of contact to coordinate logistics and delivery of service.
- Engage the One Family Scholar community through a variety of channels including newsletters, surveys, emails, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Create content uniquely tailored for One Family’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
Full Job Description
- Demonstrated commitment to One Family’s mission and a passionate belief in the One Family Scholars program model.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success with project management and program support; proven ability to stay organized and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to interact with and develop rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds coupled with judgment and empathy.
- Customer service and relationship management experience with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of service to both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and data management tools (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Ability to maintain flexibility and thrive in a small, entrepreneurial and growing nonprofit organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Full job description in pdf format
Please e-mail a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position, both in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.